My name is Disha and important things you should know about me include (but aren't limited to) my love for Turkey, German football, and travelling. I'm 19 years old, and I currently live in London, where I attend university - BA Politics and Social Anthropology, what whaat?

I love to write, take pictures, and document my days, so it's a little strange I haven't started a blog yet. Perhaps it's got something to do with my high aptitude for procrastination and laziness. Together with my inept technological skills, I can see fun times ahead... 

One thing you should know is that a lot of my posts will cover past events, happenings, and memories. Nostaslgia for the win, I know. 

I hope you enjoy your time here, and let me know what you think. 

Kendine iyi bak (take care). 

Sup?


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.